See involvement opportunities below and CONTACT US for more information.
- Write a letter supporting Senate Bill 968 to open Martin’s Beach: http://tinyurl.com/sb968-approps
- Write to Vinod Khosla, who owns the property adjacent to the beach, to ask him to begin a dialogue with the community about access to Martin's Beach: http://tinyurl.com/write-2-khosla
- Tweet Vinod Khosla and encourage him to open Martin's Beach at: @vkhosla
- At any point in the campaign, it may be appropriate to organize an action event, such as a protest, a paddle out, a letter-writing campaign, or otherwise. If you would like to be on-call for participation in such an event, please let us know.
- Photo document coastal armoring impacts: Having photos of the beach profile (<--click for example) before, during, and after construction will be very helpful to document impacts to the beach. Help by taking and sending photos of the beach and revetment. (Read more about the armoring project here)
- Beach Cleanup: Volunteers are needed to establish a regular beach cleanup effort to pick up any trash and, perhaps just as important, establish a presence at the beach to detour trash and vandalism.