|Photo courtesy of Judy Allen|
Direct link to PDF file of survey: http://www.coastal.ca.gov/legal/Martins-PRS-Final.pdf
Do you lack a printer or tech capabilities? Contact us and we'll send you a printed survey in the mail.
Please be sure to:
- print out the blank survey and complete it - document your visits to the best of your ability,
- SIGN and DATE the document on pages 4 AND 15,
- provide any supplementary documentation (i.e. copies of old photos, videos),
- make a copy of everything (for your records), and
- send the original signed document to the Coastal Commission
- **ask everyone you know that used to visit Martin's Beach to please take the survey!** Send them the link above.
Surveys can be sent to the Coastal Commission the following ways:
- California Coastal Commission
ATTN: Peter Allen
45 Fremont Street, Suite 2000
San Francisco, CA 94105-2219
- Fax signed copy to (415) 904-5400
- Scan signed document and email signed copy to MartinsBeachPRS@coastal.ca.gov
You can read more about the survey and the Commission's action here.